Why At Home Senior Care Matters In Fairfax, VA
See how being a hero to families with at home senior care can make a real difference in their lives
The exquisite city of Fairfax, VA, has a rich and varied history—something the locals here take great pride in. From its modern urban center to green spaces and pretty parks, the city has it all. It's a wonderful place to work, raise kids, and retire.
Currently, 23% of Fairfax seniors live alone. This number is set to rise sharply in the coming years as more baby boomers turn 65. Over time, some elders will need at home senior care if they're to age independently at in their own place. The caregivers at Comfort Keepers of Fairfax, VA, really do help to make a difference here.
If you'd like to give back to the local community by getting involved in the caregiving profession, then keep reading. Enhancing the lives of local seniors who need help with everyday tasks is an immensely uplifting experience for all parties.
The professional caregiver's role is invaluable, not only for those in their direct care, but also in the lives of close family. You're probably aware of the usual duties like assisting with regular household chores, meal prep, light housework, shopping and running errands, etc.
But there's a lot more to the caregiving role than just these things, as important as they are. Every situation is unique of course. It's why Comfort Keepers of Fairfax Virginia tailors each case based on the specific needs of the client.
The Real Rewards of at Home Senior Care
Professional care workers are not only qualified, they're compassionate and committed too. Take a look at the short list below and see how caregivers make a difference in the lives of their care recipients:
- Senior gets to age at home and maintain a level of independence
- Provide peace of mind for dependents and their families
- Caring companionship (a vital at home senior care service)
- Chauffeuring to medical appointments, visiting, social events, etc.
- Medication reminders and management
- Encourage mental and physical activity via Comfort Keepers Interactive Caregiving approach
- Help to make the home a safer environment
- Personal care, like bathing, toileting, grooming and general hygiene
- Specialist nurse delegation, dementia and end-of-life care
There are not so many jobs where you get to make a real, positive difference in the lives of others. For more information on the rewarding at home senior care careers at Comfort Keepers of Fairfax, VA, contact us. You can call direct if you have any questions at (703) 520-2189. We look forward to hearing from you soon!