Respite Senior Care in Merrifield, VA
Let Our Senior Care Help in Merrifield, VA
No one knows better than someone who is taking care of an elderly loved one just how hard this can be. It is already difficult when you are trying to balance a career, taking care of a home, and raising a family. Adding in the responsibility of caring for an elderly loved one, especially if they are ill, can be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining.
At Comfort Keepers, we understand the many challenges you are facing and are here to offer you a wide range of senior care services intended to give you a respite or break from these day to day challenges.
Caring & Compassionate Professionals
At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers are here to help, they have been carefully chosen for their training, skills, professionalism, and more importantly, their compassion. They are not only trained to help take care of your loved one with a wide array of senior care services, but also to help out around the house with a number of light housekeeping chores such as:
- Light house cleaning, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting
- Laundry services, including wash, dry, iron, fold, put away
- Shopping for groceries, including using your coupons to help you save money
- Nutritious meal preparation, including meeting most special dietary needs
- Occasional transportation, including medical/dental appointments, shopping trips, senior centers, outings
Our Services in Merrifield, VA Help You Too
When you are caring for an elderly loved one, you just never seem to have any time left to take care of yourself and the things you need to do. One of the most important parts of our respite senior care is to give you a break, give you the time you need to take care of yourself and your personal business. You can use the time to take care of a number of important tasks such as:
- Take care of medical/dental appointments
- Take care of the shopping
- Visit friends and family
- Go to the spa or salon
- Even take a small vacation
Availble Every Day
Schedule A Consultation
If you are ready to learn more about senior care in Merrifield, VA all you have to do is contact us at (703) 520-2189. We have senior advisors available 24/7 to take your call and answer any questions you might have. During this call, they can also schedule your free in-home care consultation where we can discuss your needs in detail.